how does it work?
Have you been told that you have stress, urge, or mixed incontinence and that you have to wear a pad for the rest of your life? Well ...you are not alone! 1 in 3 women will have some urinary incontinence which, if not properly addressed, will lead to chronic long-term incontinence. Unfortunately, wearing a pad is not a SOLUTION! It’s a containment method!!! And frankly, we think it’s just unacceptable.
I’m Dr. Norm, creator of the Fem-Tone STOP FEMALE INCONTINENCE solution! I’m a Doctor of Physiotherapy, and we’ve treated over 60,000 people in my clinics over the span of my career. Recent advances in technology have allowed us to bring you the same treatments we've been using in the clinic straight to your home, in a unit that's safe, effective and affordable!
What does Physical Therapy (or physiotherapy) have to do with female incontinence? Well, when you’re continent, it’s because certain muscles in your pelvic area are doing the job they were meant to do! When you’re incontinent, these muscles aren’t functioning properly, and need to be retrained... and the more you exercise them, the better they do their job. Doesn’t that sound like a better solution than using a pad to just absorb the leaks? And that’s why physical therapists (or physiotherapists) have been helping women with incontinence issues for well over 25 years...by retraining the pelvic muscles.
I’m sure you’ve all heard of Kegel exercises at one time or another. These are exercises designed to retrain the pelvic muscles. They alone don’t work very well with stress, urge, or mixed incontinence because:
1) most people with stress, urge or mixed incontinence have pelvic muscles that are so weak that they have forgotten how to contract them and in fact compensate by using different muscles when we ask for a contraction. Because the pelvic muscle contraction with the Fem-Tone stimulation unit is totally automated, you set the device for stress, urge, or mixed incontinence, and it will automatically and effortlessly contract the correct muscles for you...each time and every time!
2) most people don’t have the endurance or patience to do 30min of the pelvic exercises every day...they do a measly few sets of 12 contractions and wonder why they don't see results. Dr. Norm's Fem-Tone allows you to effortlessly do 30 min of pelvic floor exercises a day. Because it does the work for you, you’re free to read, watch television, surf the web or have alone-time... you just need to set aside 30min a day to apply the Fem-Tone pelvic muscle stimulator.
Retraining muscles takes time. That's why it must be used almost daily for 3 months. Yes, it takes commitment, but you'll thank us later!
Although we have perfected this unit over the years and have developed proprietary stimulation parameters for an optimal resolution of incontinence issues, we cannot take credit for inventing this type of device. Similar devices have been used in Physical Therapy (physiotherapy) offices for well over 25 years, and have been shown to be highly effective, and just as important, very safe. In fact, there are many published studies that attest to this. Here are some of them (click on the bold words to see the article):
1) In the British Journal of Urology International, Barroso ereported that transvaginal electrical stimulation is a practical alternative with few side-effects and is effective for treating the main forms of female urinary incontinence.
2) In the journal Urology, Siegel reported that pelvic floor electrical stimulation is effective in treating urge and mixed urinary incontinence.
3) In Urology, Appell states that the data attests to the efficacy and safety of this technique.
4) Also un the journal Urology, Wang reported that electrical stimulation was more effective that exercise training or biofeedback, in the treatment of the overactive bladder.
5) In the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sand reported that transvaginal pelvic floor electrical stimulation was found to be a safe and effective therapy for genuine stress incontinence.
6) In the European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Correia reported that Intravaginal Electrical Stimulation is an important treatment to improve urinary stress incontinence.
Dr. Norm's Fem-Tone is a clinically-proven, effective, safe,state-of-the-art electric pelvic muscle stimulator which treats incontinence by correcting the tone of your pelvic muscles naturally and effortlessly, all in the comfort of your own home.
3 easy steps:
1) sit down comfortably or lie down...grab a book, turn on the TV, listen to music or enjoy the quiet-time...
2) insert our small comfort-plus adapter into your vagina
3) set Dr. Norm's Fem-Tone to the recommended setting for stress/urge/mixed incontinence. Increase the intensity until you feel your pelvic muscles contract naturally, comfortably, and with zero effort on your part. Most sessions last 30 minutes.
REPEAT DAILY FOR 3 MONTHS
We're so confident that you will see a life-changing improvement of your incontinence, that we are giving you a 100% money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied with the results!
All we ask is that you follow our instructions (after all, we've been doing this for over 20 years) and use Dr. Norm's Fem-Tone almost daily for 3 months.
If you're not thrilled with the improvement, simply return the device, at our cost, so that we may verify it's use log and we will refund you...it's that easy!